Relocation to Riga
- 1+ year of experience as an SEO Team Leader;
- Experience in competitive niches, e.g., payday loans, betting, gambling, essay, etc.;
- English proficiency at an Upper Intermediate level (ideally Advanced);
- Experience in effectively managing a team of SEO specialists;
- High-level understanding of On-Page and Off-Page website optimization;
- Understanding of White Hat and Black Hat promotion methods. Experience in promoting projects using White Hat methods in grey niches is a must.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for all projects;
- Daily manage a team of SEO specialists (communication/control/training);
- Launch and promote websites from scratch for different regions;
- Analyse and research niches/competitors;
- Control all other standard tasks related to SEO promotion of websites: link-building plans, work with texts, technical optimization, etc.;
- Meet performance-based targets.
AS A PLUS
- Knowledge of other languages (apart from English);
- Experience in promoting projects in different countries: Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Europe region, etc.;
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Must-have: Advanced Ahrefs, SemRush, AI tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Screaming Frog, SEranking, URL Profiler;
- Good to have: Link Research Tools, GTMetrix, Notion, Jira, Asana;
- High level of self-discipline;
- Excellent communication skills;
- EXPERIENCE that you will only get with us. And we have a lot to tell;
- Salary level above the market;
- Health insurance, free-of-charge GYM and SPA membership, and office catering.
- Interesting and large projects in the most competitive niches;
- Office-based work;
- Relocation to Riga, Latvia (where our central office is located);
- A team of talented individuals and everything needed for your productive work.
*all the fields are required
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
WE’LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY