Remote into Relocation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field;
- At least 1.5 years of experience in project management, product ownership, preferably in the gambling and betting industry;
- Advanced English;
- Proficient with task managers such as Notion, Jira, ClickUp, and spreadsheets;
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Experience creating low-fidelity prototypes in collaboration with designers
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize product backlog items based on business and customer needs;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define project requirements, scope, and objectives;
- Collaborate with developers, devops, designers, QA, SEO, Linkbuilding, and content to ensure that the products meet technical and functional requirements;
- Analyze competitors and market trends to identify opportunities for product improvement;
- Create low-fidelity prototypes in collaboration with designers to help shape the user experience;
- Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders, including senior management;
- Monitor product metrics and user feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the best affiliate teams in the world and join a team of talented and passionate individuals dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our customers;
- This is an office-based role located in Riga, Latvia. The successful candidate will be required to work from our office in Riga. We offer support and assistance to help with any related issues that may arise due to relocation;
- Free company-provided lunch for employees;
- Competitive salary and have the opportunity to earn a percentage of project profits;
- Access to a SPA and gym membership to promote wellness and energy;
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to support your growth and success in the role.
*all the fields are required
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
WE’LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY