- At least 2 years of experience as an SEO Specialist;
- Experience in competitive niches, e.g., payday loans, betting, gambling, essay, etc., is preferred;
- English proficiency at an Upper Intermediate level (ideally Advanced);
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team of SEO specialists;
- Proficient understanding of On-Page and Off-Page website optimization;
- Familiarity with White Hat and Black Hat promotion methods. Experience in promoting projects using White Hat methods in gray niches is preferred.
- Must-have: Intermediate to Advanced skills in Ahrefs, SemRush, AI tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Screaming Frog, SEranking, URL Profiler;
- Good to have: Link Research Tools, GTMetrix, Notion, Jira, Asana;
- High level of self-discipline;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Assist in the development and implementation of SEO strategies for various projects;
- Collaborate with a team of SEO specialists under the guidance of the team leader;
- Assist in launching and promoting websites from scratch for different regions;
- Participate in niche/competitor analysis and research;
- Support all standard tasks related to SEO promotion of websites: link-building plans, work with texts, technical optimization, etc.;
- Help achieve performance-based targets.
AS A PLUS
- Knowledge of other languages (apart from English);
- Experience in promoting projects in different countries: Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Europe region, etc.;
- Experience working within a remote team.
- Valuable EXPERIENCE that you can gain only with us;
- Competitive salary level;
- Health insurance, free-of-charge GYM and SPA membership, and office catering;
- Participation in interesting and large projects in the most competitive niches;
- Office-based work;
- Potential for relocation to Riga, Latvia (where our central office is located);
- An opportunity to work with a team of talented individuals and everything needed for your productive work.
*all the fields are required
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
WE’LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY