Office in Riga
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in HR, with a focus on recruitment, employee relations, and performance management.
- Experience in marketing, IT, and iGaming.
- Proficient in using task managers such as Notion, Jira, and PeopleForce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced English.
- Manage all aspects of HR, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify and implement HR initiatives.
- Use task managers such as Notion, Jira, and PeopleForce to manage tasks and prioritize work.
- Keep accurate records of employee activities such as vacations, days off, and sick days.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the best affiliate teams in the world and join a group of talented and passionate individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
- This is an office-based position located in Riga, Latvia.
- We will provide support and assistance with all related issues if you choose to relocate.
- We offer a competitive salary, as well as access to the latest technology and software.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development opportunities to support your growth and success in the role.
*all the fields are required
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
WE’LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY