Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Work experience in a similar position at least 3 years;
- Work at the layout level with graphic editors Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop (you don’t need to typeset, there is a layout designer for this);
- Ability to work with someone else’s code and make it better (refactoring);
- Experience in creating large sites from scratch on any frameworks and their further support;
- Experience in responsive cross-browser layout;
AS A PLUS
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- JSON, XML
Possession of other frameworks \ CMS or the ability to understand them;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Working with various hosting control panels or the ability to understand them;
- Work experience remotely.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule and vacations;
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities;
- Comfortable, fully-equipped office.
We are actively developing and in the near future planning to become the # 1 organic traffic project in the niche. Therefore, we are now looking for another Content Manager who will help us to achieve this goal as soon as possible.
*all the fields are required
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
WE’LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY